Lewannick School is supported by an enthusiastic, committed and hard working PTFA and we are really grateful to all those who contribute their time and effort to the many events and activities that have taken place. These events include the Summer and Christmas Fayres, Easter Bingo, Movie Night and the School discos.
The money raised at PTFA events is used to add value and enrichment to the learning of pupils at Lewannick School.
Activities they have helped fund or organise this current school year (2018-2019) are:
- Warship Trip Coach (Hawks & Trewortha Classes)£420
- Harry Potter Coach (Kilmar Class) £210
- Porthpean Residential Coach (Kilmar Class) £400
- Trethorne Trip (Fox Class) £178
- Mosaic Materials £47.88
- Poppies £85
- Christmas Pantomime Donation £710
- RHS Level 4 Gardening Award £130
- Pottery (Kilmar & Trewortha) £150
- Pre School Shed £100
- Library Books £700
- Paignton Zoo Trip (Pre-School) £86
- Leavers Hoodies
Should you wish to volunteer and get involved, please get in touch with a member of staff or one of the committee.
Lewannick School PTA Committee
Chair: Sarah Fry
Secretary: Francesca Cleveland-Dunn
Treasurer: Sally Floyd