Here are the findings from the pupil PE Questionnaire that Miss Bowden sent out in October 2017. The purpose of this questionnaire was to find out what the children thought of their PE education at Lewannick School. It was also a chance to find out what type of sport they like to do/don’t like to do. Miss Bowden looked at this data and with the Sports council we decided what sporting activities we would like to happen within our school. We decided to carry on with Plymouth Argyle and to have another half term of Yoga due to the fact that the children really enjoy. Miss Bowden will meet with the Sports Council in the spring and Summer Term to find out how they would like to spend the sports premium.
- What Class are you in and are you a boy or a girl?
- Which of the following P.E lessons do you enjoy the most?
- If you could choose your next PE lesson, what would it be?
- Tick one of the following:
- Do you feel confident during PE?
- Do you feel safe during PE?
- Do you do any sports outside of school?
- Do you feel that you have got better at football since having Plymouth Argyle in?
- Do you enjoy football with Plymouth Argyle?
- Did you enjoy the roller skating day?
- Did you enjoy the girls football or boys street dance workshops?
- Did you enjoy yoga and would you like to do it again?
- If Miss Bowden could organise another PE day, what would you like to do?