The Duchy Academy Trust comprises Lewannick, Callington and Boyton Primary Schools. Within The Duchy Academy there is a strong learning community which ensures consistency and high standards of attainment in teaching and learning across all schools. All of the schools within the Duchy Academy Trust consider education a fundamental part of your child’s life and believe that we play a vital part in supporting this experience. By working collaboratively we aim to ensure that all children’s life chances are enhanced, with the aim that they will become independent, thoughtful and resilient lifelong learners.
At Lewannick we aim to provide a valued education which gives each child equal opportunities to develop:
- Self esteem, patience and understanding of our own and others needs
- A reasoned set of personal attitudes, values and beliefs and a respect for the religions and moral values of others
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team
- A lifelong love of learning through a broad curriculum, which is interactive, stimulating and fun
- Qualities of spirit, empathy and imagination and a sense of wonder
Please see the document below, which details the report and offer for Special Needs and Disability (SEND) at Lewannick CP School.
The following document details our Access Plan: