Here are the findings from the pupil PE Questionnaire that Miss Bowden sent out in October 2016.
The purpose of this questionnaire was to find out what the children thought of their PE education at Lewannick School. It was also a chance to find out what type of sport they like to do/don’t like to do. Miss Bowden looked at this data and with the Sports Council we decided what sporting activities we would like to happen within our school. We decided to carry on with Plymouth Argyle and to have another half term of Yoga due to the fact that the children really enjoy it. Miss Bowden will meet with the Sports Council in the spring and summer terms to find out how they would like to spend the Sports Premium funds.
- What class are you in and are you a boy or a girl?
- Which of the following PE lessons do you enjoy the most?
- If you could choose your next PE lesson, what would it be?
- Tick one of the following:
- Do you feel confident during PE?
- Do you feel safe during PE?
- Do you do any sports outside of school?
- Do you feel that you have got better at football since having Plymouth Argyle in?
- Do you enjoy football with Plymouth Argyle?
- Did you enjoy the roller skating day?
- Did you enjoy the girls football or boys street dance workshops?
- Did you enjoy yoga and would you like to do it again?
- If Miss Bowden could organise another PE day, what would you like to do?
67% of children participated in a sporting After School Club.
I gave all the children in the school a questionnaire about PE to find out what things they enjoy/would like to make better and what other sport they would like in the school.
May 2016 Questionnaire:
Q1: What class are you in and are you a girl or a boy?
Q2: Which of the following PE lessons do you enjoy the most?
Q4: If you could choose the type of PE lesson you do next, what would it be?
Q5: I enjoy all/most/some/none of my PE lessons.
Q6: Do you enjoy having coaching from Plymouth Argyle?
Q7: Do you feel more confident after having coaching from Plymouth Argyle?
Q8: Do you enjoy going swimming?
Q9: Do you feel more confident at swimming now you have been with school?
Q10: Do you feel confident during PE lessons?
Q11: Do you feel safe during PE lessons?
Q12: Have you attended any sporting after school clubs this year?
October 2015 Questionnaire
Do you attend any sporting after school clubs?
If not, why not?
- Too busy!
- I have to ride my pony
- Don’t want to
- No one to pick me up
If you could choose a sporting after school club, what would it be?
Do you go to a sports club outside of school? If yes, what club?
The results are shown below: